Thursday, January 26, 2017

the Studio Build

It's finally finished enough to have made this little retrospective clip...
Hello and how are all of you? It's January 26th, cold outside and in (well, at least in this studio for now it is), and I've got a little video of images and some footage with my voice explaining what I did to get this whole thing together.

Like I've explained before, I had only some basic knowledge and idea on how to construct a studio. But, wanting to not only save money and be efficient, I also wanted to learn new skill sets, devise some solutions for unusual challenges, and make somewhere that I knew I could work in.

It's not yet complete, as I am slowly moving stuff in and adding to it as I can build or add things, but as a space it is more than capable. I've just started moving down my scanner, art supplies, and so many books...

Anyway, here's the video. I do look tired and cold in it. I know. But, it's a basement build, it's a bit drafty (next project to conquer), and I was exhausted. After my last contract ended, I just dove into this for most of the hours of the day, and then spent the rest of the time working on my art for the coming show season. I'm finally getting some decent rest.
Until next time, support your local artists, be kind to your fellow beings, and always take the path less traveled!



Mario, the Artisan Rogue
Illustrator, Podcaster, Writer, Toy Collector, and Animal Rights Activist
www.theartisanrogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment