Thursday, August 6, 2015

The countdown to KCCC setup.

This is the inaugural year of the new comic convention KCCC.

As soon as I get off of work, I'm heading over to do what is probably one of my most refined table setups I've ever done for a show.

I can only imagine what's going through the heads of the people running this show, as I prepare to figure out what I am going to be encountering as I try and sell my books and artwork. 

I'll have some images up later tonight if I can. The show set up hours are until 9pm, so I'm hoping that gives me enough time to get some good shots of the floor set up.

My graphic novel, issue 4 of Pagan Zoetrope, and a lot of new artwork will all be at the show. I think I'm jazzed and nervous at the same time.

- Mario, the Artisan Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment