Monday, October 16, 2017

Getting caught up with entries this weekend.

Just dropping in to make a short post.

Recently, I'd gone through a long bought of working and because of that, got really exhausted and behind on things. It's been a while since I let updating my blog slip, and I had originally planned on a massive update, filled with pictures and all of that.

I keep arguing with myself as to what I wanted to write about, since I know most people don't care about the 60% of my life that isn't about art. But, then again, that 60% does influence and affect my art and writing output, so I will indeed be adding that up by this weekend.

Thanks all for being patient!

Until next time, support your local artists, be kind to your fellow beings, and always take the path less traveled!

Mario, the Artisan Rogue
Illustrator, Podcaster, Writer, Toy Collector, and Animal Rights Activist
www.theartisanrogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment