Monday, May 28, 2018

Relaunching my vlogging effort, and streamlining my online branding.

So a quick update to say that I've started to clean house and reorganize my YouTube channel, I now have more exclusive content in the form of art posts, photo and micro blog postings, and new Patreon exclusive videos through the end of December 2019 lined up and scheduled as of this evening. Sounds crazy, but expect updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday just on Patreon.

This blog will become either twice or once a month on updates, but will still be a repository for all of my online content.

I'll have a more complete update by this next weekend, but in the meantime, here is my latest vlog to explain all this a little better.


Until next time, have a happy new years eve, and be safe! Support your local artists, be kind to your fellow beings, and always take the path less traveled!

Mario, the Artisan Rogue
Illustrator, Voice Actor, Writer, Animal Rights Activist
www.theartisanrogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment