Monday, July 17, 2017

The waiting game.

The hardest thing about motivation is that when you need it, it seems most fleeting.



I've had a fairly uneventful, dare I say it, fairly normal sort of last few months. The summer has been brutal in heat, and with that, I have felt a large amount of lethargy overcome me.

I'm not going to kid any of you, it's been pretty bad. Thankfully, I've got at the moment one project that is keeping me active, but a solution to how to fund shows that are rapidly approaching this next year (159 days till Christmas) will hopefully begin to show themselves as the more than welcome Autumn weather will usher in some cheer in my mood.



I've been updating my YouTube channel and have been pretty happy about that, as thanks to some great finds deal wise, and the small but growing Patron support I have, I have been able to upgrade my filming equipment with some much needed portable lights, extra camera mounts, and microphones.

The first video above is my casual vlog I update, the second is a series of art related time lapse videos (for those of you who've not yet checked out my youtube channel).

I'm going to make this quick, because I have to be at work in a few hours, and I'm not starting tomorrow in a bad mental place if I can help it.

Until next time, support your local artists, be kind to your fellow beings, and always take the path less traveled!

Mario, the Artisan Rogue
Illustrator, Podcaster, Writer, Toy Collector, and Animal Rights Activist
www.theartisanrogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment