Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sleep is Good, but sometimes you gotta burn that midnight oil...

Artwork of Mandy and Rikk Wolf of ICWXP.
A new episode of Radio74 is now available for you all to listen to. I've been up to my eyeballs in attempts to get organized. And I have a meeting in like 8 hours I have to be at, yet I've not been to sleep yet.

I'd been working on an update over at Tenacious Ninja reviewing a Lego Ninjago Flyer set. As well as pushing ever onwards into the the depths of hell known as sanding drywall with a tennis elbow. But it's coming together. That part is about halfway done, to be followed by getting the electrical wires and lighting done next.

And taking priority over all of that, has been my commissions, of which I am down to two, which I am hoping to share images of in my next week's update. 
It will be wonderful to look back at these photos and be standing in my finished studio and utter the phrase, "NEVER AGAIN WILL I HANG DRYWALL."
In my latest episode, I talk about how sleep is good, and should not be ignored. I had fun with this one, trying to keep it light hearted and also a bit informative. Hope you all enjoy it.
Until next time, support your local artists, be kind to your fellow beings, and always take the path less traveled!

Mario, the Artisan Rogue
Illustrator, Podcaster, Writer, Toy Collector, and Animal Rights Activist
www.theartisanrogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment