Thursday, August 4, 2016

A public service announcement of new Doritos flavor like announcement levels!


Yeah, that's right. I'm setting up shop, on the corner of 822.

Gonna flex, show my might, gonna bring legit art to roll on you.
I'm going to lay down some mad rhymes, on this funky fresh update.

And then disappear like Nixon's eighteen minutes of incriminating tape.

You want art, you want to see a mad visual flow?

Then 822 is the booth you want at the KCCC show.

I'll make you react to the abstract, and massage your eyes.

With colors so delicious, you'd think I painted with french fries.

I'm no rapper, yeah, I'll admit it, and shout it out loud.

But I'm a funny talkative artist, who stands out in the crowd.

See you all at KCCC!


Mario, the Artisan Rogue
Illustrator, Podcaster, Writer, Toy Collector, and Animal Rights Activist
www.theartisanrogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment