Monday, September 7, 2015

the Artisan Rogue Podcast is now available via iTunes

This was almost too easy to add to iTunes. I was surprised that the rating is explicit. I think I say "wiener" in one episode...



My podcast is now up on iTunes,which means that I have all new stress and motivation to make it better and get more content out on that zone.

Up to nine episodes so far, with a few more already planned out. At current time, the search on iTunes does not reveal it yet, but here is the direct link for anyone that wants to have it for direct download purposes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-artisan-rogue/id1037695174

Thanks again to all of you who've been tuning in and listening to my insane little radio show, it's appreciated immensely! - Mario, the Artisan Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment